FACILITY USE POLICY 2019
Our Policy for Second Baptist church’s facility use is currently being updated. In the intervening time the current policy will be followed. As a friendly reminder, here are the primary points that are expected to be adhered to by both all church members and outside groups.
- All private & group events must be scheduled through the church office with a $30 deposit in hand.
- Fellowship Hall & gym are rented separately at $25 per hour for the first 2 hours and $15 for each additional hour. This includes time for setup and cleanup. Payment must be made in full before facilities are used. No exceptions, except for charitable causes.
- ONLY the Fellowship Hall and gymnasium are available for rent. Under no circumstances are people to be in the Sunday School wing unless prior approval is given for educational use.
- Failure to abide by this current policy will result in loss of facility use.
- Full written forms of current policies are available in the office.
Thank you for your cooperation.